Top 2 Books To Read About SEO
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a term used to refer to tactics, strategies, and methods used to improve website rankings in the search engine results pages. In simpler language, SEO is what gets websites to rank on the first pages of Google, Bing, and Yahoo search results.
Google and other search engines are now part of the modern purchase process, and this is likely to stay the same for a long time to come. If you would like to grow your business, you need to make it easier for customers and clients to find you on the search engines especially Google.
SEO is unfortunately shrouded in perceived mystery, but this shouldn’t be the case. SEO is not mysterious if you understand how to do it properly. To gain proper SEO knowledge, you need to consider reading a good book on SEO, so that you can do it on your own or can make a better decision regarding hiring an SEO agency or expert.
Pay close attention to the industry experts who endorse any book. They rarely support books or even authors, which means that endorsements and indicative of the content, value, quality, and importance of the book.
Search Engine Optimization books are many in the market, but this article will only focus on the top two. Feel free to purchase either or all two books if you want to know how to do SEO properly. Here are the top 2 SEO books.
1. SEO for Growth by John Jantsch & Phil Singleton (238 Pages)
SEO for Growth is one of the best books on SEO with endorsements from the top Internet marketing experts in the world. SEO for Growth is an all-encompassing digital marketing guide. The focus of the first part of the book is the search engines, design changes, and algorithms to help you understand exactly how the search engines “think” and what they want.
SEO for Growth will then take you through the strategy and mindset required to do SEO right. It even provides specific techniques to use at each stage of building a business; from finding the ideal match between the customer and market message to building relationships and retaining customers, and even how to ensure more conversions.
SEO for Growth teaches:
– Creating and Re-purposing Content and Planning an Editorial Calendar
– Using Various Social Media Platforms To Create Engagement With Content
– How To Build A Revenue Generating Website To Power The Growth Of Your Business
– How To Do Link Building Properly To Avoid Google Penalties
– Using Pay Per Click Cost-Effectively
– How To Do Proper Keyword Research To Optimize Your Content and Website
– Building and Managing Online Reputation and How To Handle Negative Reviews
– Joost de Valk: Yoast CEO and Founder
– Michael Port: Author of Book Yourself Solid
– Larry Kim: WordStream CTO and Founder
– Brian Halligan: HubSpot CEO and Co-founder
Whether you would like to adapt your small business to this digital world or you are simply a marketer searching for ways to help your clients online, SEO for Growth is an indispensable guide to help you plan and implement the proper SEO strategy for your business.
2. The Art of SEO by Eric Enge, Jessie Stricchiola, and Stephan Spencer (994 Pages)
The Art of SEO is a book where three acknowledged SEO experts share innovative techniques and guidelines to help you plan and implement a comprehensive SEO strategy. It is complete with a collection of effective techniques from basic to advanced that prepares digital marketers for the future. It even provides the new SEO methods that have reshaped the SEO landscape and updates on SEO tools.
Beginners will receive a thorough education on best SEO practices while experienced Seo practitioners will receive an extensive support to support continuing engagements.
The Art of SEO teaches how to:
– Build A Competent SEO Team With Properly Defined Roles
– Consider The Opportunities Available In Vertical, Local, and Mobile SEO
– Study the effects of Google’s Penguin and Panda Algorithms
– Discover Tools For Measuring Success and Tracking Results
– Understand The Role Of Links, User Data, and Social Media
– Explore the Inner Workings Of Search Engines
– Understand The Many Complexities and Intricacies Surrounding SEO
– Barry Schwartz: Editor- Search Engine Round table & News Editor “Search Engine Land”
– Tony Hsieh: Zappos.com, Inc. CEO
– Seth Godin: Bestselling Author
The Art of SEO provides guidelines and innovative techniques guaranteed to help you in the planning and implementation of a successful SO strategy. It provides numerous screenshots and practical examples to help you do SEO better.
SEO is very dynamic, and if you wish to achieve and retain those high rankings on the search engine results pages, you need to keep up with the changes in the industry. The two books discussed here outline the most current SEO strategies, tips, and tricks and are amazing resources for anyone who wishes to do SEO properly.